Ahmed Idris Wase is a Nigerian politician who serves as the Deputy Speaker of the 9th Nigerian House of Representatives. He is a member of All Progressive Congress.
- Deputy House Leader of the Federal House of Representatives, 2018–2019.
- Member of the Federal Government Delegation to the 89th Session of the United Nations General Assembly held in New York, United States, 2016.
- Governing Council Member of the National Institute of Legislative and Democratic Studies (NILDS), 2015.
- Member into the Federal House of Representatives in Nigeria, 2007-
- Executive Secretary of State Pilgrims Board, Plateau State, 2005–2006
- Ahmed Wase was elected into the lower Chamber of the National Assembly in 2007 and is currently serving his fourth term as a member of House of Representatives, Wase Federal Constituency. He worked in the following committees as Member House Of Representatives:
- Federal Character
- Emergency & Disaster
- Public Account
- Area Council
- Housing and Habitat
- Capital Market
- Poverty Alleviation
- Petroleum (Upstream)
- Public Petitions and Labour
- Youth and Employment Head of Section
Hon. Ahmed Wase has demonstrated to his constituents that good governance and quality representation is possible hence the positive impact to the masses, giving priority to Education, Health, Good Road and water as his legislative interest. Also accredited to him are the following; Sponsorship of Students Scholarships, Infrastructural Development which includes: Solar Street lights, Hand pump and Motorized Bores-holes, Renovation of Primary Healthcare Centres, Building of Skills Acquisition Centres, lobbying for the Construction of Roads and Renovation of Secondary and Primary Schools etc.
He is an effective advocate for Youth Empowerment and Poverty Alleviation. He has achieved these through issuing of grants to the Youths and providing welfare packages to the less privileged. He was elected Deputy speaker in 9th National Assembly, House of Representative, with 358 votes unopposed.