GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION, REVALIDATION AND UPDATE EXERCISE

GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION, REVALIDATION AND UPDATE EXERCISE

12 Comments

• MORUFU GANIYU
    Posted February 11, 2021 1:14 pm 0Likes

Greetings,
    Is there any room for online registration?
    I am from Osogbo, Osun State but based ikn Portharcout, Rivers State.

• Mustapha A Abubakar
    Posted February 12, 2021 1:54 pm 0Likes

We really appreciated with this party up up up APC

• Oluwakemi Ajisebutu
    Posted February 14, 2021 7:15 pm 0Likes

A big kudos to APC for this membership Revalidation and New Member Registration. However, more can be done with Know-Your-People Initiative to reposition the ruling party and get the support of prospective eligible voters nationwide to buy into APC continuity project by HIS grace.

• Ayantola Tajudeen Ajayi
    Posted February 16, 2021 9:58 am 0Likes

I have been trying to register in my ward Ibaragun ward 7 Ifo Local government but no place to register as members are denied of registration.

• Sunnie Bankole
    Posted February 22, 2021 8:07 am 0Likes

I need information on registration centre in Badore lekki lagos

• Olumuyiwa Macdon Ogunleye
    Posted February 26, 2021 9:28 pm 0Likes

Good evening,
    Please I have the old 2014 membership paper slip of APC , can I still register for the new membership process and where can I do this as I reside in Obawole, Ifako-Ijaiye LCDA, Lagos.

Thanks

• escort bayan
    Posted March 1, 2021 9:42 pm 0Likes

I really like it when folks get together and share views. Great website, stick with it! Meridel Marcello Tasiana

• Uche obioma
    Posted March 2, 2021 3:20 pm 0Likes

I thank God for this administration

• Oladipo G. O
    Posted March 4, 2021 9:35 am 0Likes

I can create e-platform where people can register easily without going to registration centers.

• Azaka chima
    Posted April 9, 2021 10:10 pm 0Likes

Hello APC is really making Nigerians proud but some bad eggs are working enormously hard to sabotage the good works already laid down, some in progress.. with God on UR side u shall get there without disturbance. Amen!

• Azaka chioma
    Posted April 9, 2021 10:13 pm 0Likes

• Benjamin Adegoriola
    Posted April 14, 2021 1:04 pm 0Likes

Dear Admin,

Are there means for people in the diaspora to revalidate their membership .